Welcome to St George's
Church of England Primary School
At St George’s Primary School, we aim to enable all our children to participate positively in our futures, by developing confident young citizens who are given the opportunity to reach their full potential
We believe we will achieve this by:
- Providing high quality education, in a safe, caring and stimulating learning environment where children will flourish and everyone will feel valued and respected.
- Developing children’s spiritual dimension by fostering a sense of wonder, joy and amazement.
- Working consistently within the Christian ethos of a Church School by promoting respect and tolerance of others and of their beliefs, pride in themselves and their achievements, and care and consideration for the environment.
- Creating a school curriculum in which initiative and independent thought and enquiry are valued.
- Ensuring the children have a wide range of enriching experiences and opportunities to encourage an enjoyment of learning as a life long process.
- Establishing positive relationships between staff, children, parents and the community of St George’s by creating an approachable and welcoming environment.
The school community of St George’s believes that if we can achieve these aims our children can approach all they do with the simple motto: Everyone Matters; Everyone Achieves